Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We welcome parents use of the ESC Libraries!!
The only thing you need to do is to fill out the form attached below and hand it to the librarian!
Your School Smart Card is your library card. Please show it to the librarian if you would like to borrow books.
Each family can borrow up to 10 items for 2 weeks. Don’t forget to return them on time as you will be charged for NT 5 per day for overdue!
How to use Oliver
Here are a set of simple instructions to get you acquainted with Oliver, our library catalogue.
Your parent account user name: Family Key on your smart card
Your password: 1234
To use your new parent account:
- Go to (You can also find the access point on TES School Website)
- Enter your user name and password
- Once on your personal page, you may change your password by clicking on a)“My Portal” and b)“My Details” at the bottom of the Dropdown Menu as shown below. Go to c)“Change password”
Once in Oliver, you are able to:
- Search books in OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue)
- Be notified of the arrival of your favourite magazine’s latest issue
- Enter you interests and be notified when resources fitting those are processed into the catalogue.
- Reserve up to 5 books (you can only reserve a book when it is on loan. Please note that you’ll not be able to reserve it if it is available.)
- See the list of items you have on loan
- Renew your loans*
*Please remember to renew your loans before the expiration date.
A charge of NT$ 5 per item will be charged for each day overdue.
You can renew it online once only.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or come and talk to a librarian directly.